Monday, August 16, 2010

My Roommates and a Co-Worker

My roommates and a nurse I worked with in CASREC: Dr. Lynn Bemiller is a hematologist-oncologist from San Diego, California. She is both a former Naval Officer and an experienced HOPE volunteer, serving onboard the USNS Comfort in 2009. She is currently volunteering as HOPE’s Medical Director. Rachel Newton, from Sandy Hook, Connecticut, currently works at Bridgeport Hospital's Burn Center. A first-time HOPE volunteer, Rachel is serving as a Medical Surgery Nurse aboard the USNS Mercy. Gabrielle Seibel, a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Seattle Children's and Odessa Brown Children's Clinic in Seattle, Washington, is on her fourth mission for Project HOPE. She is working as a pediatric Nurse Practitioner on the USNS Mercy. Laura Schlansker, a nurse from Children’s Hospital of Boston in Boston, Massachusetts is working as an Intensive Care Nurse on the USNS Mercy. Vickie Bryant is an emergency room (ER) nurse from San Luis Obispo, California. She is a first time HOPE volunteer who is assisting as an Emergency Room Nurse. I also roomed with Jane Tanner from Utah and LDSC. We all got along great. Sorry I don't have a picture of Jane. Vicky was the co-worker.
(Why did my photos post like that? I'm not a blog expert for sure.)







No comments: